Edificio Casa Consistorial (Town Hall Building) – Oficina Municipal de Medio Ambiente (“Environment Municipal Office)- Plaza Mayor (Main Square), unnumbered – First floor
968 75 41 00 / Fax: 968 79 07 12
Monday through Friday from 10:30 to 15:00 h. From July to September from 10:30 to 14:00 h.
You can find:
In order to use the toilets or barbecues number 1 to 4 at times other than the fixed opening hours, it must be requested to the “Servicio Municipal de Medio Ambiente” (Municipal Service for Environment) in advance. Barbecues nº5 to 20 can be freely used from 1st October to 31th May every day. However, its use is prohibited from 1st June to 30 September, or on the date to be fixed by the Autonomous Community in order to prevent forest fires.
- Wilderness camping is not permitted.
- The use of fires and bonfires of any kind outside the barbecues is not permitted.
- Users of barbecues must equip themselves with firewood, having the obligation to put the fire out immediately after its use.
- Don’t leave litter out of the rubbish bins.
- Cutting, using or uprooting any species of wild flora is not permitted.
- Activities taking place in the Cerro de la Fuente must comply with applicable regulations, and especially in accordance with the municipal ordinance for the protection of the environment and against noise emission.